Link seleziona 4 partecipanti + un leader per un progetto di scambio giovanile che si svolgerà ad ottobre (date da definire) in Polonia.
Il progetto, dal titolo “Dystopiality”, coinvolge 35 giovani da Polonia, Italia, Spagna, Portogallo, Kosovo, Georgia e Armenia. Ogni gruppo nazionale è composto da 4 parteciapnti di età tra 16 e 20 anni + 1 leader.
Luogo: Bystrzyca Kłodzka, Polonia.
Link seleziona 4 partecipanti e un leader (18+). Per il leader si chiede la disponibilità ad accompagnare il gruppo ad ottobre (nelle date del progetto che sono in via di definizione) e a partecipare alla visita di preparazione che si svolgerà dal 7 al 10 settembre 2022.
Di seguito una breve descrizione degli obiettivi e delle attività.
“Dystopiality” - An insight view in a society Between Dystopia and reality is a Youth Exchange that will take place in Bystrzyca Kłodzka with the participation of Poland, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Kosovo, Georgia and Armenia. Each of them will have 4 participants plus 1 leader, in a total of 35 people.
Nowadays, inequalities and paradox are becoming our truth.
We are facing a reality where people struggle to find their place in society, where the risk of climate change is underestimated to maintain the interests of capitalistic companies, and social media are increasing the risks of alienation in the new generation.
The dystopian world represented by many authors is not so far to become our regularity, and we, as people are getting used to this collective insensibility that leaves every day more people alone.
How can we take action? If knowledge is the power and youth is the key to a better future, the first step from which we can start is to make them aware of the world's condition, to "re-sensitize' them towards injustice and to remove the veil of Maya, bringing light above the surface of illusions built up to trap us in a consumerist way of living.
Therefore, the principal objectives of the project concerned the main subject, promoting consciousness about our society. In particular:
- raise awareness about topics with social importance, such as alienation, climate change, and rating systems;
- promoting empathy and compassion towards people and current world’s issues;
- strengthen and increase knowledge on social matters.
Moreover, the secondary goals about developing soft skills of participants are not less important. They consist of:
- increasing critical thinking of participants;
- encouraging self-awareness of participants;
- reinforcing participant’s public speaking skill;
- increasing teamwork capability and at the same time personal sense of initiative;
- improving personal creativity.
- develop connections between countries;
- gain cultural familiarity: understanding differences and similarities;
- enhance participant’s language skills, focusing on English;
- increase tolerance between people with different backgrounds and cultures.
With non-formal education methodology, different activities will be implemented. In the first phase, creating the right atmosphere to work harmoniously will be the main focus and to achieve this result knowing each other is the key. In the following days, through outdoor and indoor activities we'll get deeper into the topic. In the core we will focus on gaining knowledge through documentaries and presentations. This theoretical part will be followed by interactive learning, to give the participants the chance to understand firsthand and somehow experience the theory.